Pay Online

DHS Child Care Benefit Claim Repayment

Note: Case numbers need to be accurate for the claim to be applied to the right account. Inaccurate information may lead to your payment being applied incorrectly. (Your case number can be found on all correspondence from us. It starts with a 16. It can also be found by logging into PEAK to access your account information or accessing PEAK Chat. The website is

If you don't have an active account please call 720-944-4DHS (4347) for more information.

Please note you will not be able to receive refunds through this system.